Tuesday, June 9, 2009

congratulations to the mean CANADA POWER!!























Title * Believer
Rank 16
Associate Name Mary Antoniette Canada


Congratulations for being one of the TOP EARNERS in the World!!! you are number 16!!!

As far as I can remember, mean or mary antoniette is one of the rising power house in the Philippine team. last January, we are amazed with her group because most of them are doing it part time,and her group is also one of the jump starter of the Big Mo!(momentum) Keep it up.,your group is on the right path., they are always present in group events,NDO,power presentations and meetings. My tip for you is the SHARER method! apply it and grow your group more faster...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW RANK ADVANCED ASSOCIATES OF THE week!

BUILDER
Glynipher Co

SHARER
Raymund Dollosa
Jed Rey Lamoste
Perla Lamoste
Gina Palaca
Richel Saligan
Ernelyn Rose Balderas
Alvin John Ilano
Roherson Bello
Alma Uy

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of Meann CaƱada's friends. I just want to congratulate her for a job well done. I'm not at all surprised that she is making it really big in USANA. I've known her for years now, I've worked with her in 2 companies. I can sincerely say that she's definitely one of the most dedicated and hardworking people I know. Kudos to you!!!! :) More power!!! Should I join USANA now? hehehe

    ReplyDelete